Green Tea differs in way of preparation according to the type.its taste varies according to the temperature and brewing time. To optimize your drinking experience try to enjoy your green tea slowly and enjoy your every sip.
Prepare your green tea
How to make delicious Japanese Green Tea
- STEP 01Fill a tea cup eighty percent full with boiling water. (For fine quality Tea, the temperature should be 70 degrees centigrade, for normal Tea it should be 90 degrees. In the case of fine quality Tea, cool the hot water. The hotter the water, the stronger the flavor.)
- STEP 02Place the Tea Leaves in the teapot. Add 60cc of hot water for each person to 2-3 grams of Tea Leaves. (Please adjust according to your preference.)
- STEP 03Pour the boiled water into the teapot and wait for 40 to 50 seconds for the Tea to infuse. (For the second infusion, please wait ten minutes after adding hot water.)
- STEP 04Add an equal quantity of tea and stir taking care not to create too deep a color and use all the Tea to the last drop. The temperature that produces the best results is 50 to 60 degrees centigrade.
- STEP 05Infuse the Tea at an appropriate temperature and enjoy that last Golden Drop. This process is important to create the most delicious Tea.
Preparing Genmaicha, Houjicha
- STEP 01Place the Tea Leaves in the teapot. Add 60cc of hot water for each person to 2-3 grams of Tea Leaves. (Please adjust according to your preference.)
- STEP 02Pour the boiled water into the teapot and wait for 30 seconds for the Tea to infuse. (Please add extra water quickly for a second infusion.) Boiling water is recommended to produce the best flavor.
- STEP 03Add an equal quantity of tea and stir, using the very last drop. The temperature that produces the best results is 75 degrees centigrade.
Preparing Cold Bancha (Cold Tea Made in Teapot)
- STEP 01Please add an extra large amount of Tea Leaves to two to three cubes of ice in the teapot. (Fine, strong Tea, like deeply-steamed tea, gives the best results. ) As a guide add 200g of hot water to 5g of Tea Leaves.
- STEP 02Add water to the teapot. Rotate the water in the pot and wait for three minutes. (Using water takes longer than hot water. However, it suppresses bitterness and brings out the flavor.)
- STEP 03Add Tea to a glass filled with ice. Add it to glass until the strength is equal. Don’t forget to pour out the Tea until the last Golden Drop.
Sencha Japanese Green Tea
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
+971 432 111 63
Reach us at anytime